Friday, January 21, 2011

Twenty: mask


Twenty: mask, originally uploaded by meganknight.
I've had an exhausting week, and am what can only be decribed as shattered. I wanted to experiment with depth of field and photograph a necklace, but I am too tired, and the clasp of the necklace broke and will need mending first, so I took this picture.

I bought her in Simla, and I'm not sure who she is. She's about 15cm tall, and made of copper plated with silver. She hangs on the wall above my desk. This is a tight close-up, and it's incandescent light that makes her look so burnished. She's normally just silver.

I like her, although she's really just a cheap souvenir, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photo! She looks intriguing, unlike cheap souvenirs with their bland-faced figures.

    ReplyDelete